beauty Beauty tips

Jaclyn Hill x BECCA Cosmetics: Champagne Pop

15:18Mayra N.

If you are part of the beauty world, then you've heard of Jaclyn Hill BECCA Cosmetics? The Youtuber Jaclyn Hill is famous for her beauty videos and she's beautiful, bubbly, talented, and bright.  BECCA Cosmetics is a brand famous for some of the industry's best products — they're creamy, pigmented, unique, and show-stopping. These two are just amazeballs!!! 

So when these two beauty powerhouses joined forces to create a new limited edition Shimmering Skin Perfector, what do you think happened? The latest cheek highlighter, obviously. It's called Champagne Pop, and it's taking Sephora by storm. In fact, it was the most purchased product on the first day of its release—and it's your new summer beauty must-have...Yayys!!!! 


Jaclyn Hill x BECCA Cosmetics Champagne Pop is limited edition, available online July 3 at sephora.com and in-stores on July 16.


Anyone who's used a BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector before knows that they are the cheek highlighter that dreams are made of. With a total of 5 highlighter, they are my favorite highlighters in the market. The luminous smooth powders are soft to the touch and blend like liquid. They last all day and provide the best highlight in the beauty game. I have been completely obsessed with Becca highlighters ever since Jacylin Hill introduced me to them on YouTube.  They create a beautiful glow that looks just amazing on any skin tone. 

The brand's latest collab with Jaclyn Hill doesn't fall short — it boasts the same exact formulation in a brand new shade. If you're a fan of Jaclyn Hill, then you know she is the queen of highlighting.
 
Champagne Pop is described as a "soft white gold with pinky peachy undertones", it's a pinch lighter than their beloved "Opal" shade and warmer than their cooler toned highlighter "Moonstone". 




Champagne Pop, released on July 2, 2015 at Sephora.com and in stores July 16th. This is a limited edition product and will only be available while supplies last.  I did not wait to get it and if I were you I wouldn’t wait to get this if you really want it! 

At first I was hesitant on whether to splurge on another highlighter since I have so many highlighter and honestly, I thought it looked just like Opal.

I have both ‘Opal’ and ‘Moonstone’ and find myself using Opal all the time.  So I though why do I need another Opal?? But, I couldn't resist and I do not regret it...


Champagne Pop is a highlight shade in between Opal and Moonstone. Moonstone is light ivory gold, Opal is golden pearl and Champagne Pop is a soft white gold with peachy undertones. This highlighter is designed to work on every person and every skin tone. I feel like it creates a genuinely   beautiful glow from within.  



Finding a highlighters for those girls with fair skin can be extremely hard, but Champagne Pop on  fair skin gives this gorgeous glow like the skin was kissed by the sun.  

How to Apply it:

To apply I usually use a tapered brush and apply to the tops of my cheek bones.  I also apply it to the center of my nose and my cupid’s bow.  Some times, if I want that extra pop, I bring it down into my blush a little. 

Jaclyn Hill wearing Champagne Pop


A very light dusting of Champagne Pop can look subtle, but this product is for those who want their cheeks-on-fleek to be seen from the satellites in space. The warm undertone provides the perfect sheen for the season, and with such a versatile shade, Champagne Pop goes with any look in a dramatic and beautiful way, this highlight will give you the perfect glow every time.  


With a price point of $38.00, Champagne Pop may be a little steep for some, but if you've ever used any of BECCA's highlighter's then you'll understand and I'd say go for it because The Jaclyn Hill x Becca shade is definitely the most universal of the product line. Also with the large pan and minimal amount you need to apply, just one $38 splurge could last you years. Plus, who doesn't want that signature Jaclyn Hill glow?! 

Are you going to splurge?? And if you did, what are your thoughts??

xoxo,
Mayra 



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Muito obrigada pelos comentarios dolls!

TRADUTOR

FACEBOOK